Baikal Irkutsk Trans Siberian

Booking & payment

This web-site is owned and operated by TF “KIMLAN” tour operator located in Irkutsk, Siberia, Russia. We are numbered 3 002842 in the Federal Registry of Russian Tour Operators bearing the legal liability insurance for 30,000,000 Russian Rubles.

Prices

All prices, quotes and fares on this web-site are quoted in US Dollars. All of these prices are for reference only. We update information before each high tourist season; however, all the prices are subject to change by service providers anytime of the year without prior notice.

Tour and travel services request

All requests and enquiries are accepted only in the written from. We will make all efforts to provide you a comprehensive reply within 24 hours excluding weekends and public holidays in Russia. Most of our travel specialists work from Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (GMT+8 Irkutsk, Ulan-Bator, Beijing time).

To make a booking please provide a written manifest by fax or via email containing all the details of your order and passport data for all travelers. We will confirm your booking or provide a choice of alternatives no later than in 5 days after receiving the manifest.

Read about a few easy steps to Reserve Your Tour to Russia with us.

Payment terms


The advance payment in the amount of at least 25% of the total tour and travel services cost should be issued 90 days prior to the arrival date. The remaining amount of 75% of the total cost is provided no later than 30 days before arrival date.

Train tickets and airfares are subject to payment terms and conditions of the service suppliers. Often full payment is required at the time ticket reservation is opened in ticket distribution system.

If payment is not made in the above mentioned period we reserve the right to cancel reservation without any prior notice.

Payment options


Credit cards. We accept most of credit cards. Authorization form is send to you after services are confirmed. Please fill out the form and fax or email it to us together with a copy of the both sides of your credit card. The amount stated in the authorization form will be charges from you credit card.

Cash tra nsfer. In some cases we allow cash payment made through Western Union. Please, contact us for the details.

Bank Wire. Travel agencies as well as private customers in some countries can pay by a bank transfer. We offer a commiss ion for travel-trade professionals and group leaders having organized groups. Please, request our bank account details.

Cancellation Policy

We kindly ask you to notify us of any circumstances that prevent you from traveling on the confirmed itinerary. Cancellations of tours and travel related services should be made in any written form at least 30 days prior to the expected arrival date. The amount paid is subject to refund without penalties.

In the case of late cancellation refunds shall be subject to the following cancellation charges:
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days before the expected arrival date – 25% of tour and travel costs as identified in the confirmation or invoice;
- If cancellation is made 14-10 days before the expected arrival date – 50% of tour and travel costs as identified in the confirmation or invoice;
- If cancellation is made 4-3 days before the expected arrival date – 75% of tour and travel costs as identified in the confirmation or invoice;
- If cancellation is made 2 days or in case of “no-show” – 100% of tour and travel costs as identified in the confirmation or invoice.

Note! Canceled air and train tickets are subject to cancellation fees imposed by service suppliers (airlines and railway companies). We inform of the air and train ticket cancellation policy each time when we quote fares and finally in confirmation letter after reservation is made.

Should you have any other issues and questions please do not hesitate to contact us.